Monday, June 21, 2010

Rock On Gold Dust Woman

Last year I attended the Fleetwood Mac Reunion concert in Vancouver - Fleetwood Mac is my favourite band of all time. I bought this lovely t-shirt when I was there in the largest size they had: an XL.

Sadly, when I got home the t-shirt didn't fit me.

But today, I reached down into the depths of the back of my closet and put it on. And guess what.... it fits! So naturally, I had to break it in at the gym tonight:



And I rocked - oh I rocked on that elliptical for a full hour.

Food Patrol: 26 points consumed today.

On plan and rockin' it!

6 comments:

  1. Whenever I go to Concerts, I've bought a standard men's t-shirt because the women's ones were always too small. I can't wait to buy one of the women's ones, because they are always so cute! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet tshirt! I love Fleetwood Mac, too.

    And you look AWESOME, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when that happens! Soon it will be to big :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on fitting into the shirt! That's amazing and must feel so good =)

    ReplyDelete