Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Bad Case of the Grumpies and Looking Hawt

Today, for some reason I was a stress case. I was grumpy and frazzled and just plain neurotic. I don't know why - the only thing I have coming up in the near future is a vacation (which is going to be epic), so i'm not sure why I felt this way all day today. I came home, picked up a Wendy's chili and baked potato on the way home (13 points) and scarfed that down then went to the gym (after a long internal struggle of "maybe I should stay home and rest - no, I 'll go"). I finally dragged my fat arse to the gym and did 35 min on the bike and 25 min on the treadmill.

As a reward for getting to the gym and completing my workout successfully, I'm going to indulge in a small bag of light popcorn tonight while I watch some 90's comedy shows. I feel much less stressed now, especially with the prospect of what I'm settling in to do tonight.

Also, today I felt (physically) hawt. I fit into all my cute little work clothes again (had to pull out from the back of my closet) and I feel like my body is starting to get back to smokin'. I love how awesome I feel. I got all gussied up in black (the official slimming effect) and took my picture to show all you good folks out there in blog world what i'm talking about:

Strike a pose:



Waiting for a day when I feel physically, emotionally and intellectually fabulous all at the same time... please let that day be just around the corner...

4 comments:

  1. Girl you look amazing! And I love that pose :)

    I have to have that internal struggle with myself every single time I go to the gym lol

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like a little hottie Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete