Saturday, November 6, 2010

Speaking of Awesome!

I totally am awesome.

Last night, while everyone around me at the restaurant was eating ribs, steak and pizza, I ordered my mixed greens salad with dressing on the side. It was truly a non-scale victory.

However, I did go a little nuts on the alcohol (hence the 39 points for the day) and managed to break out my dance moves for a good 3 hours (can you say serious activity points.

There is also a survey going around blogland right now and I have been tagged by both the Heavy Mans Diary and Tim over at Fat. Boy. Thin.

I love a good survey, here are my answers:

1.)What was the defining moment that caused you to want to get healthier:

This was a conversation my mother had with me back in February - that darn near broke my heart.

2.) Who is your role model and why:

My ma and pa (because they are the bestest!)

3.) Have you ever been caught by someone, while you were singing to yourself in the mirror:

Oh yes, signing to myself in the mirrior, while walking down the street, on the bus... I really dont have any pride...

4.)What was the best halloween costume you ever had:

Cindy Lauper - when I was 16 (voted best costume at the high school halloween dance).

5.) What is the most embarrasing mp3 song you own but absolutley love:

There are too many to count, but if I had to pick one it would be Paranoid by the Jonas Brothers. It is an excellent work out song!

6.)If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why:

I would go to South Africa. I have never been but ALWAYS wanted to go. It is one of those places that are super expensive to fly to, so the likelihood of me ever going is not very good.

7.) Whats the best thing about writing a blog:

It keeps me accountable for what I eat.

8.) What is the funniest joke you know:

What do you call cheese that isnt yours --- Nacho Cheese! Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment