Well, as mentioned, I did two yoga classes tonight - back-to-back and now I feel like a wet noodle - a good wet noodle though.
From here on out, this will be my standard Monday night routine - two yoga classes back to back (1 hour each). I literally feel amazing.
Today was also not a bad eating day (I would classify it as average).
In my neck of the woods, mostly, I am just concerned about the big move into the new apartment and how it is going to all pan out.
ALSO, I have been knee-deep in my studies (I am a part time grad student) and have been making sure that I am keeping up to date with all my studies and my full time job... and my work out regime and me time...
It is a good thing I do yoga - other wise I just might lose my mind!
I'm totally loving yoga too! It challenges me in a way that the elliptical and other stuff at the gym just can't. I feel so accomplished when I finish it.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with balancing everything in your hectic life :)
I've never tried yoga (apart from a couple of half-hearted attempts to follow along to a tv program). I can't imagine doing 2 hours straight. Well done!
ReplyDelete