Well, I knew it - having my folks in town staying with me is hazardous to my weight loss journey.
Went out for breakfast this morning and had eggs, salsa and hashbrowns and then a spinach salad for dinner. It's hard because I am not tracking my points, for some reason my computer isn't letting me login to the online weight watchers site - and I don't have time with family here to fix it.
I *think* I was able to stay on plan though. I've also been dragging my sister out to the gym for the past two nights too, which is fun because she is incredibly out of shape (but somehow manages to weigh 125 pounds). She ate 6 pieces of bacon pizza beside me while I nibbled on my spinach salad like a rabbit. It's times like those where I just think life isn't fair!
The good news - my mom, who triggered me to start this whole journey in the first place said that I am looking great (she hasn't seen me in about a month) and said that I am "starting to look like myself again". When I told her that I wanted to lose 100 pounds, she was a little shocked. I carry weight on my body very well - so when I am "overweight" - most of the time I don't look it. I don't think she realizes how heavy I actually am.
Scale still says 216 - even though I broke up with that number a couple days ago - *sigh*
Two more days of company, then I can get back to reality!
Mmmm your breakfast sounds soo delish! I haven't had a good breakfast in a long time, I think I need to treat myself to one soon :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so nice to hear that your mom has noticed your progress. I know with me, as much as I am doing it for myself it is still nice to get compliments and hear nice things for others!
Hope the rest of your weekend goes well :)
Remember not to look at that number on that scale to much! It's only a number. I find it hard when family is around also. Being out of your normal routine is tricky.
ReplyDelete