Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yoga and Salad and Walking and Crackers

I managed to get my butt to yoga this morning, which was excellent as usual.

Then, I went for a nice 2 hour walk, to get groceries. If you want a good work out, buy a carp load of groceries to carry home - up hill. Got me sweating.

Then I came home to have a huge greek salad for dinner, crackers and cheese and copious amounts of green tea:



mmmmm candy cane green tea...



I have to admit, despite the excellent amount of activity I got in, I did do a little too much snacking... we'll have to see what the scale says tomorrow morning, let's hope it stays down!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your weigh in. What an excellent idea, walking to the grocery store. I live right by the mall, maybe I should walk there the next time...thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete